Website Absa Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Absa Group in JohannesburgMetropolitanArea 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Support high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade application design & development in agile teams by producing, testing, documenting & reviewing source code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Interpret analysis, problem definition & business requirements to identify solution requirements (e.g. features)
- Produce well-organised and documented source code for technical solutions
- Apply technical organisation principles of self-service, repeatability, testability, scalability & resilience in code development
- Apply general design patterns and paradigms to deliver technical solutions
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Work with integrated teams and other developers to improve and evolve technical products and services
- Study & apply Group Architecture & Infrastructure guidelines to all development work
- Support reviews, performance monitoring & ongoing optimization and maintenance on applications
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and development practices and continuously evolve existing knowledge & skill in preparation for exposure to Automation, Integration, Messaging, CI/CD etc.
- Update, create and appropriately store application documentation & technical specifications
Risk & Governance
- Participate in incident management & DR activity – applying critical thinking, problem solving & technical expertise to get to the bottom of major incidents
Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
Company: Absa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: JohannesburgMetropolitanArea
Application Deadline: N/A