Website Abu Dhabi National Hotels
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Abu Dhabi National Hotels in أبو ظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
·Pro-actively handling of personnel administration, recruitment, reviewing of human resources guidelines, policies and procedures which have to be in accordance to the local law and in compliance with the corporate Human Resources guidelines and service concepts.
·Assist in directing and implementing training programs, and maximizing employee efficiency and wellbeing by designing and delivering the necessary training materials according to the departmental business plan and cluster hotel standards.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures to attract qualified candidates for vacancies.
- Pro-actively coordinating with department heads and hotel incharge with regard to having manpower as per the business need in line with the budgets.
- Ensuring to have a healthy and diversified talent database.
- Meet regularly with department heads or hotel incharge to update on the recruitment activities.
- Lead and coordinate with HR colleagues and ensure all the new hires have a very positive and welcoming experience such as travel, on-boarding, housing and orientation.
- Working closely with manpower agencies, hotel schools etc.; inorder to attract the right talent.
- Coach, guide and develop the HR team with their daily work activities and help them to reach their potential.
- Oversee all other HR functions such as payroll, insurance, filing and administration, tickets, employee welfare etc;
- Lead employee welfare committee meetings, employee engagement activities etc;
- Assist in developing and implementing all required policies and procedures.
- Conducting exit interviews and inform Hotel Incharge as and when necessary.
- Closely coordinate with Housing team with regard to employee accommodation.
- Ensuring all the HR reports are prepared and submitted on time.
- To have periodic calendar with regard to employee locker inspections and ensure to have the facilities are well maintained.
- Coordinate all the surveys related to employees requested by various authorities.
- Ensure to have updated Job Descriptions, organizational charts, notice boards etc; all the time.
- Lead HR team with regard to all compliances and HR audit requirements.
- Drive projects as assigned by cluster HR Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Work closely with training department to design the training plans, training need analysis and deliver quality trainings.
- Work closely with EHS and Security Managers to ensure all the HR related points are in compliance with regard to various audits.
·Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Company: Abu Dhabi National Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: أبو ظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Application Deadline: N/A