Website ACCA Careers
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ACCA Careers in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an audit professional to join our Group Audit team in the capacity of Operational & Financial Auditor.
Perform Operational and Financial Audit in accordance with the annual audit plan to evaluate:
- The existence, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Compliance with company policies and operating procedures
- Controls on safe guarding of assets
- Economical and efficient use of resources
- Reliability and Integrity of Information
- Accomplishment of established business objectives
- Audit Plans and Programs
- Operational and Financial Audit
- Audit Reports and Records
- Audit Reports and Records
- Computer Assisted Audit
- Human Resource Development
- Special Assignments
- Frauds, Misappropriations, etc
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, ACA etc.), ACCA, CIA with knowledge of internal audit function
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
- A Minimum of 3 years in internal audit function
Job-Specific/Technical Skills Required To Complete The Tasks
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge concept of internal controls and generally accepted internal auditing standards.
- The candidate should be well versed with data analytics through spreadsheets
- The candidate should have a good grasp over verbal and written communication including report writing skills.
- The candidate should be self-driven with ability to effectively execute audit assignments with minimal supervision.
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate with personnel across the organizational hierarchy and be able to influence business in a constructive manner.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task when situation demands.
- Exposure to ERP software such as SAP and Oracle is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with data analytics software ACL and audit management / documentation systems is desirable.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Can do attitude
- Positive approach
- Team player
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Company: ACCA Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A