Website ADNOC Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ADNOC Group in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Develop and deliver internal communications and employee engagement programs aimed at shaping organizational performance-based culture and behavior as well as building internal awareness of the ADNOC Group’s corporate strategy, brand and relevant organizational updates.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Develop and implement employee communications strategies that underpin relevant business/program KPIs to provide clear and consistent messaging, influence employee behavior, and ensure two-way communication. Draw on expertise and leading best practices to develop new communications programs or approaches based on unique employee, platform or business needs.
- Analyze effectiveness of communications strategies and tactics for key audience segments using established qualitative and quantitative methodologies and implementing new methodologies as required.
- Support day-to-day activities to deliver multiple employee communication channels communicating the Group’s brands, internal strategic initiatives and projects. Align with day-to-day management of all internal communication programs and activities to ensure consistency, timeliness, transparency and effectiveness of IC throughout the Group.
- Contribute to the development of Intranet structure, create core content, and follow processes to ensure alignment with overall internal communications efforts and objectives. Gather, evaluate and analyze usage trends and user feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support upskilling the IC function and engage with the network of internal communications practitioners based within the businesses to coordinate integrated, cohesive and coherent communications activities.
- Support implementation of communication strategies for change initiatives, internal campaigns and communication programs.
- Support strong, ongoing client relationships with business and corporate functional leaders/heads and other internal clients to become a trusted partner and counsellor on internal communication issues.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Division budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver Division objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Function policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures to support execution of the Function’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Division in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or related field.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 9 years of experience in progressive and senior-level roles in corporate communications. Preferably experience in a large-scale organization with complex and multi-sectorial business operations or experience working in various industries..
- Understanding of the strategic role of internal communications to effect positive transformational change and enable the achievement of business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of communication and influencing techniques and ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of the latest internal communications techniques and practices to continue to enhance internal communication efforts.
- Ability in conducting and analysing employee engagement and communication metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Strong knowledge of internal communications and employee engagement processes and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Company: ADNOC Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A