Website AEP Energy
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for AEP Energy in Hull,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Location: Hull / Hybrid
At Summit, we’re always looking for future talent. If you can’t see a job that suits you on our careers page, please take a moment to apply here to allow us to consider you for any future vacancies. You can add your field(s) of interest so when a role does become available, we can keep you in mind and reach out to you directly on the details provided.
What roles do we have at Summit?
There are a number of roles within Summit, all with a progression plan that doesn’t restrict you and works with you to reach your full potential.
- Digital Marketing Apprentice, Digital Marketing Executive
- Paid Media Executive, Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Strategist, Senior Paid Media Strategist, Head of Paid Media
- Content Executive, Content Manager, Content Strategist, Senior Content Strategist
- SEO Technical Executive, SEO Technical Manager, SEO Technical Strategist, Senior SEO Technical Strategist, Head of SEO
- Affiliate Executive, Affiliate Manager, Affiliate Strategist, Senior Affiliate Strategist, Head of Affiliates
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director
- Data Scientist, Back End Developer, Front End Developer, Full Stack Developer, Senior Developer
Summiteers are asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. We can be flexible with this depending on your location.
What are we looking for?
If you believe that relationships are the most important driver to business success. If you are passionate and resilient in what you do. If you enjoy engaging, working with others and constantly striving for continuous improvement, together with experience in online marketing, then get in touch.
Successful candidates must have and be able to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Who are we?
Summit is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
At Summit, we’re friendly, professional, and focused around our people. We look for candidates that embody our core values and strive for greatness. If that’s you, we can offer you progression opportunities within an established performance marketing agency where you’ll always be encouraged to think big.
What can we offer you?
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working: From flexible start and finish times, to having every other Friday off* (*currently on trial). We trust our people to work flexibly around their lifestyle and family arrangements.
- Up to 29 days’ holiday per year (plus bank holidays): We start with 25 days’ holiday per year, increasing to up to 29 days with long service. You would also have the opportunity to purchase more holidays.
- Milestone days off: Whether it’s your birthday, you’re getting married, or it’s your child’s first day at school, we want you to take the time off work to enjoy these special moments.
- £250 per year ‘experience for life’: Up to £250 a year to spend on pursuing a dream or to take part in an activity that leads to greater personal development.
- Discounts and benefits: Our rewards platform gives you access to discounts and offers on over 1000 retailers. From your weekly shop to a one-in-a-lifetime holiday, there will be a discount to suit your needs.
- Bupa health cash plan: We understand that everyday healthcare costs can quickly add up. We offer a cash plan through Bupa to claim back those costs such as a prescription or trip to the dentist.
- Bonus scheme: When Summit do well, we want our teams to reap the rewards so we have an annual bonus scheme based on company profits.
- Life assurance: Your family matters to us, in the event that something terrible happened, we want to make sure they are looked after.
- Religious holiday swaps: As some of our UK bank holidays are traditionally based around Christian events, we want to ensure we’re being inclusive and letting people celebrate religious holidays that matter to them.
Plus a few more…
Please note, in line with GDPR, your details will only be retained for a period of 12 months from application date and then deleted, unless advised otherwise.
Company: AEP Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hull,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A