WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Agiliti in Chicago, Belize, Belize 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Who We Are
Agiliti is a nationwide company of passionate medical equipment management experts who believe every interaction has the power to change a life. Our industry-leading commitment to quality and team of expert technicians helps ensure clinicians have access to patient-ready equipment needed for patient care. Make an impact in healthcare and grow your career with Team Agiliti!
The Biomedical Equipment Technician provides cost-effective maintenance on company and customer-owned medical equipment primarily located at customer sites outside of the office to assure it is functioning properly and meets customers’ needs. The Field Service Technician performs operational verification, preventive maintenance, and corrective repair service.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Provides cost-effective equipment inspection, maintenance, calibration, and repair service on a variety of medical devices
- Completes all paperwork and computer data entry accurately and promptly to ensure complete documentation for billing and required regulatory compliance.
- Communicates with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
What You Will Need For This Role
- Associate degree in electronics, mechanical engineering, or biomedical equipment technology. Alternative qualifications include Equivalent military training or Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (CBET).
- Must hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license. Must have a safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.
- Basic computer skills; understanding of computer networks and equipment interfacing.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Willing to travel periodically to support business needs.
- Able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
What Skills You Will Use In This Role
Customer Service, Interpersonal Communication, Medical Equipments, Microsoft Office, Quality Documentation, Self-Starter, Teamwork, Troubleshooting, Working Independently, Written Communication
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports. Affirmative Action Policy Statements
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will provide specific directions and cover the expense at a participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19 vaccination.
Agiliti is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state and federal law.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact [email protected]
Primary Job Location:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Biomedical Technician I
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, Belize, Belize
Application Deadline: N/A