WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Aha in Peterborough, Ontario, Kanada 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Aha! is a very different type of high-growth SaaS company. We are self-funded, highly profitable, and 100 percent remote. We provide the world’s #1 product development software so teams can build products that customers love. More than 600,000 product builders use our suite of tools which includes Aha! Create, Aha! Ideas, Aha! Roadmaps , and Aha! Develop . And they rely on our training programs via Aha! Academy to become product development experts. We are recognized as one of the best fully remote companies to work for, champion the Bootstrap Movement , and have given over $1M to people in need through Aha! Cares . Learn more at www.aha.io .
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method , our company values , and the generous benefits we offer.
The content group within the broader marketing team is responsible for writing the materials that power the growth of our company. We own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, newsletters, and other customer communications. We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to high-quality work.
We care deeply about understanding our customers and market. We aim to create content that is both relevant and refreshing. We embrace direct feedback and revision cycles — all in service to getting the content right. Our work is challenging and meaningful — we are always becoming better writers.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps . We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and GoToMeeting for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least seven years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics. You want to work with people who love important concepts, not jargon.
You welcome feedback. You are resilient, nimble, and always willing to help others improve their content as well. You know that being an exceptional writer demands domain knowledge as well as critical thinking skills. And you are interested in communicating how sophisticated workflow management tools can help organizations be more strategic and productive.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality content within fast-paced production cycles
- Learning and contributing to the Aha! content style guide
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader team
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
- Managing or supporting initiatives that contribute to marketing and company goals
If the Senior Writer role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, Ontario, Kanada
Application Deadline: N/A