WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Airbus in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and report on the closure status of practical problem solving methodology exercises and updating of the PPS routine board
- Continues updating of meeting minutes and visual management statistics and Populating statistics on service requests and customer complaints with monitoring feedback.
- Monitor processes to see that they comply with relevant quality standards, ISO 9001 requirements and AZA company standards
- Provide quality assurance support to other departments when required, whilst positively promote the Quality and Safety Culture of the company, both internally and towards clients.
Electronic Quality System
- Administer and update the system on a constant basis and provide administrative support to departments
- Provide refresher training to system users when necessary
Quality Management System
- Schedule and administer preparations for audits as per the Annual audit schedule.
- Perform internal audits as defined in the Annual Audit schedule, monitoring the introduction of relevant corrective actions
- Ensuring that the quality system is documented and the procedures distributed within the organization
- Assist with the maintenance and improvement of the quality system
- Assist Quality Manager in coordinating and conducting both initial and oversight supplier audits for selection of critical suppliers, as well as monitoring their compliance to our requirements
- Monitoring the approvals of suppliers and Service providers and updating these records
- Coordinating Quality related departmental training
- Overseeing the control of documents and monitoring their continued validity
- Administer Quality documentation and record accuracy and maintain traceability which include Audit Reports and records
- Follow –up on audit findings, responses and closure to findings with feedback to Quality Manager
- Actively initiate necessary review of procedures with process owners with the assistance of QA Inspector
- Proper keeping / storage of all Quality records
- Accurately administer the electronic QMS tool and draw out relevant reports for reporting in meetings
- Actively coordinate the NCR review meetings and the QMS review
Qualification And Experience Requirements
- Grade 12/Matric
- Quality, SHEQ or other relevant Diploma, formally trained in quality/internal/third party auditing
- 2 to 3 years quality assurance relevant experience
- Experience with quality control and assurance techniques and conducting audits in accordance with the Company Audit Plan
- Aviation industry experience – Advantageous.
- Knowledge and training of aviation regulations and Human Factors
- The ability to speak either French or Portuguese would be advantageous
If you feel that you fulfill the requirements of the job, please apply by forwarding your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date for applications 15 October 2022
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Southern Africa (Pty) Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A