WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Alvotech in Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Overview Of Role
We are looking for an motivated and organized Project Assistant who will be joining the Tech Ops General Department, reporting to Project Manager. You will be working with project planning, document coordination and providing admin support.
Scope And Responsibilities
- Support projects as a member of cross-functional project teams and the project management office
- Assist the project manager with planning, execution and contolling within assigned areas of responsibility
- Assists the project manager/scheduler in providing regular forecasts, work progress and status reports
- Facilitates project meetings, prepares agendas and takes notes.
- Coordinates the document creation process end-to-end. Ensures the timely review and approval of documents
- Contributes to, coordinates and documents project communications
- Highly organized and accurate
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in the use of digital tools
- Ability to read and follow project schedules
- Likes to work in teams / with people
What we offer:
- An inspiring challenge to work with great co-workers on ambitious projects that change people’s lives.
- The chance to be a part of a global and fast-growing company.
- An international work culture that encourages diversity, collaboration and inclusion.
- Positive, flexible, and innovative work environment.
- Support for personal growth and internal career development.
- Company social events and milestone celebrations.
- Excellent in-house canteen and coffee house.
- Exercise and wellbeing support for full-time employees.
- On-site shower facility.
- Transportation grant towards eco-friendly modes of travel for full-time employees.
- Internet at home for full-time employees.
At Alvotech, we are passionate about improving lives by increasing access to affordable biologics. We’re purpose-driven and committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment that encourages curiosity, ingenuity and simplicity. We want our employees to feel inspired in their careers, challenged by interesting and meaningful work and empowered to succeed in an agile environment.
True to our Icelandic roots, we also believe that integrity, gender equality, and fairness are foundational. We strive to bring together the brightest minds regardless of backgrounds and beliefs, to deliver to our partners and patients around the world. Let’s create a healthier world together, through affordable biologic medicines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland
Application Deadline: N/A