WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Amazon in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, passionate about e-commerce, and entrepreneurial in nature with a strong work ethic? If yes, then this opportunity from Amazon will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence seller partners over phone. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions.
Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate should be comfortable in executing
To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Key job responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various Amazon services using local knowledge, learnings form work and available tools.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
- Support retailers with valuable inputs and help them become successful on Amazon marketplace.
- Track and monitor own performance
- Be a subject matter expertise for peers.
A day in the life
A typical day of an associate helps support marketplace business to achieve one or other metrics or contribute by surfacing seller pain points through VOS mechanisms which can be actionable inputs for multiple other program teams.
About The Team
We are a multi-lingual, multi-culture team with high diversity ratio and strong performance culture. Our team helps support sellers on Amazon India marketplace become successful by providing them with actionable, time bound voice based nudges to grow/improve their business.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi is a must. Additional language knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Candidate should have the ability to express their thoughts logically and clearly.
- Experience in similar domain desirable but not mandatory.
- Passion for e-commerce shopping and retail knowledge is required.
Company – ASSPL – Karnataka
Job ID: A2152241
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A