Website American Red Cross
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for American Red Cross in Goa,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
- As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Why Choose Us?
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity. Work where your career is a force for good.
At the American Red Cross, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission. When you join our team, you can help save lives every day. You’ll be part of a like-minded team that shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment that supports growth, learning, and succeeding.
The General Ledger Senior Analyst will demonstrate a concern for the needs and expectations of customers and make them a priority, while applying creativity to respond to requests and questions. The applicant must be able to draw correct and realistic conclusions based on data and information. Additionally, the applicant should ask the right questions, delve into many situations with inquisition and determination, and be results driven to ensure that the end-product is successful.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures and other applicable Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Reconcile various large balance sheet accounts with a primary focus on inventory Identify areas of improvement and recommend changes that will make the department more effective and efficient
- Directly assist the Accounting Manager with accounting tasks and responsibilities Have a thorough understanding of accounts payable as it will be necessary to understand the flow of payments that impact inventory transactions
- Take an active leadership role in special projects as they are presented and assigned
- Work directly with Field Finance and other departments to ensure that their questions and requests are fulfilled
- Must be detail oriented and possess good analytical and communication skills. Must be able to work independently with little guidance
- Requirements for this position include a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or the equivalent experience.
- CPA and/or MBA are preferred. Applicant must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, audit techniques and automated accounting systems.
- They must also have a minimum of five to seven years of accounting experience including general ledger accounting and financial statement preparation.
- Experience with Oracle or comparable ERP system is preferred. Coupa inventory experience is also preferred.
- Must be able to understand how subledgers flow into the General Ledger system as well as be able to understand the payment process and inventory system.
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must possess advanced Excel skills, as well as experience using Access database
- Must possess the ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the organization and be adaptable and flexible to change.
- Ability to interpret accounting technical issuances and guidance will help to ensure that this position grows and is able to take on additional higher-level work as presented.
For those candidates located in Colorado and Connecticut, the salary range for this position is: $60,000 – $65,000
Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee’s a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Company: American Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goa,India
Application Deadline: N/A