Website Ameriprise Financial Services LLC
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Ameriprise Financial Services LLC in Noida,UttarPradesh,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The role will be primarily focused on to work across the enterprise to understand the data to support reporting and analytics needs of business. Also, the role will require extracting data from Data Lake, creating views using Dataiku/ Sage Maker & also preparing dashboards using PowerBI/ Quick Sight. Role also needs project management skills.
- Report structuring, including data gathering, data mining, timely & accurate execution of reports, including ad-hoc analysis using AWS Athena/ Dataiku / Sage Maker.
- End to End Project management for new reporting design, development requirement(s)/process improvement initiatives within the department/organization.
- Contribute to design of robust Report structuring and analysis, and Transform complex data sets into elegant end-user reporting by using new visualization tools such as Power BI, Quick Sight etc
- Works with Internal and Technology Partners to develop, analyze and design business intelligence, data automation and data integration needs.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Supports Data Management data initiatives by writing business and user data requirements, assisting in writing system requirements, testing new solutions, process documentation and status reporting.
- Develops an understanding of applicable end-to-end processes, comparison and analysis of BAU functions, regulations and the data flow scope.
- Performs high-level process and lower-level data / system reviews of key business unit functionalities, developing metrics and progress reporting, develop decommission protocol of reporting functionality.
- Supports business transformation rules management by partnering with business SMEs, preparing data change documentation, maintaining regulatory templates and support small to medium scale projects.
- Explore opportunities to drive efficiency in operations by automating reports/ processes, simplification/ elimination of redundant activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Business Intelligence Data Integration and Visualization – Microsoft BI Stack, Anaconda Framework / Jupyter Notebook, AWS Athena & QuickSight
- Strong SQL, Python or other programming skills
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the financial services industry
- Ability to understand and apply technology as it relates to the business
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments while being able to shift priorities
- Strong work ethic, high standards for accuracy and high level of personal accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or applicable Certification/s
- Intermediate business & system requirements elicitation experience
- Project Management Skills
About Our Company
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Full-Time / Part-Time
India Afternoon (2:00p-10:30p)
India Business Unit
PracticeSource & Analytics
Job Family Group
Business Support & Operations
Company: Ameriprise Financial Services LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida,UttarPradesh,India
Application Deadline: N/A