WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ANZ in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
About The Role
Financial Crime is looking for a tuned-on full stack web developer with 5-8 years of experience to help build end to end web applications covering both front end and backend development. You will work with a team contributing and delivering a well-designed, adaptive and versatile solution.
As a team player you will be required to analyse the current state design, understand stakeholder requirements, and align your solution to our strategic and business needs and effectively communicate the outcomes to all lines of business.
You should be collaborative, creative and a quick learner eager to mentor other team members.
What Will Your Day Look Like
- Contributing to technical design, coding and conducting code review
- Works with analysts and testers to deliver state of the art web applications
- Enables continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Works in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions.
- Utilises tools and best practices to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways
- Implements a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality, prioritisation and documentation
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g. problem and incident management
- Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads/teams
- Create/enhance, understand and monitor application metrics
What will you bring?
- Extensive web development experience covering and not limited to NET Core 5.x/6.x , db2/SQL Server , Node JS, Entity Framework Core, Rest API, Serilog, MSTest
- Cloud experience working on Docker/Kubernetes, Openshift, GCP etc
- Front end development experience covering ASP.net, React,
- Experience with setting up and working with CI/CD pipelines using tools like Code fresh, GIT, Artifactory etc
- Strong understanding of software engineering principals
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and evaluate system enhancements consistent with the principles of continuous improvement
- Thinking strategically and commercially, drives an adaptive, Agile risk culture and motivates organisational change
- Builds trusted advisory relationships across the organisation with a strong ability to influence and succeed through collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level
So, why join us?
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Job Posting End Date
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A