WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Aperam in Luxembourg, Luxembourg 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Aperam is a world-leading stainless steel company with sustainability as its core value. Since its
launch in 2011, Aperam has become an undisputable global leader in stainless, electrical, and
specialty steel. This success is the result of a community of 10,600 employees who are working hard to make Aperam consistently better. The company has customers in over 40 countries and a flat stainless and electrical steel capacity of 2.5 million tonnes in Brazil and Europe.
Aperam is an industry leader in embracing sustainable development, a factor that is at the very heart of the company’s strategy of providing the steel and alloy solutions that are affordable, long-lasting, and that offers the strength, versatility, and endless recyclability needed to build a sustainable society. The company is also committed to producing its products both sustainably and safely. For example, Aperam stands out in the fact that its European production processes use about 90% scrap metal. Aperam is also unique in that it produces charcoal from its own FSC®-certified forestry in Brazil, which is then used in the steel-making process as a natural and renewable substitute for fossil fuels. With its recent acquisition of ELG, a global leader in stainless steel and superalloys recycling, Aperam has put itself at the forefront of the circular economy.
Thanks to efforts like these, which go above and beyond what is required, Aperam’s CO2 footprint
ranks as one of the best in its sector, and its overall sustainability performance consistently receives
top ratings from external analysts.
Reporting to the Head of Dealing Room, the Junior Trader is an active member of Aperam’s Group Treasury team, the Group’s internal bank. (S)he is part of the team being the unique interface between Aperam and financial markets centralized at Group treasury level in Luxembourg.
S(he) is managing Group multi-currency positions and all financial risks arising from debt financing and operational businesses, including interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities and equities. The dealer is on a day-to-day basis in relationship with the banking community, internal operational units and also develops tools for front office risk management.
Here’s how you will have a role to play in this team:
* Treasury management: daily multi-currency treasury and cash management including term deposits, currency swaps and selection of monetary funds to optimize cash remuneration
* Support the team with the liquidity risk management of the group by providing appropriate short-term debt (NEU CPs, Money Market… )
* Be involved in market making and hedging risks as regards of:
– Interest rates through FRA, IRS, CIRS, Cap & Floors, etc.
– Foreign Exchange through Spot, Forward, Swaps, NDF, Options, NDO
– Commodities as LME quoted Base metals (Nickel), Energy (natural gas, power), CO2 through swaps, futures and options
– Equities: share buy back, Group financial participation management, stock options plan etc.
* Participation to the improvement of Aperam treasury management system
* Set up of specific tools to follow up exposures on financial assets at Corporate Treasury level
* Participation to global Group treasury improvement to ensure costs control and processes efficiency
* Financial markets follow up in terms macro economic evolution, technical analysis and new listed products development
- Master in Economics / Finance / Commodities Trading
- A first experience dealing on financial markets gained in a multinational corporation and/or a bank would be appreciated.
- The skills that you will need to make an impact:
- Reliability, attention to details, rigorousness, team player and a strong interest in Trading
- Strong capacities in Excel, VB coding would be interesting, knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus
- Languages: English, French
This is a V.I.E contract, to be eligible you have to be under 29 years old and have European Citizenship.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Application Deadline: N/A