WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for aTalent in Rauma, Satakunta, Finland 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
MagiCAD Group is now looking for a solution-oriented and visionary Brand Marketing Manager to join the international marketing team with talented colleagues around Europe!
MagiCAD Group is divided into three Business Units – Designer, Manufacturing and Construction – and as a Brand Marketing Manager, your goal is to make sure the brand level marketing represents all three units and the entity of MagiCAD’s services. As such, your objective is to raise, develop and unify MagiCAD’s brand marketing activities and develop them into a more service-oriented function. The position is new and imperative for the growth and success of MagiCAD Group, so you will get a great opportunity to use your skills, curiosity and vision!
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of MagiCAD Group’s brand level marketing strategy and lead a small team of marketing professionals. You are responsible for overseeing activities related to brand marketing and ensuring the best outcome with utilizing marketing techniques. In this role, you will have the opportunity to truly participate in the whole cycle of marketing, from conceptualization to implementation. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Brand marketing strategy responsibility and positioning of MagiCAD on group-level
- Leading the team of 4 marketing professionals
- Planning and implementation of RASIC and KPIs of group-level marketing activities
- MagiCAD Group brand book development
- Employer branding enhancement and support
- Overseeing the marketing technologies and data analytics
- Research to determine market conditions and trends for current and new products
- Liaison with the media
- Supporting market analysis through surveys
Our ideal candidate for this role would be a marketing generalist with a proven track record of a career in marketing: you understand the power of the brand and you are eager to develop solutions and techniques to reach the targets. In this role, you work in close cooperation with various stakeholders – from marketing professionals to Magimakers in other functions – so we expect you to have excellent communication and collaboration skills. As leader, you are a true people person: you see the potential in people and encourage them to use it. Since your tasks will be versatile, the role also requires good priorization and project management skills.
We hope you have:
- Applicable education (marketing or economics)
- Several years of applicable work experience in marketing
- Some experience in leading a team
- Relevant experience in delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Familiarity with different tracking tools, marketing technologies and data analytics
- Understanding of the marketing processes in a product company
- Full working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
We consider as an asset:
- Experience with Hubspot
- Finnish, Swedish and German language skills
What MagiCAD offers you:
- An exciting opportunity to build your own role and develop MagiCAD’s marketing as a whole – since the position is new, you also have freedom to shape the role according to your vision and preferences
- Exciting and stimulating working tasks in a culturally diverse, rapidly-growing international software company with a solid and loyal customer base and with first-class solutions
- An open-minded, international and curious working culture, where your insight and vision are appreciated
- Comprehensive onboarding and support from your supervisor and colleagues
- A flat organization plus a laid-back and friendly work environment where people enjoy working at – MagiCAD Group Oy has twice been awarded as one of the Great Places To Work in Finland!
- Good employment benefits plus plenty of get-togethers and centrally located modern offices with massage chairs, fruits, games, and office dogs – to name a few
- Flexible working culture and an opportunity for remote work
In this role, you will report directly to CEO. The preferred location is at the MagiCAD Group’s offices in Turku, Rauma, or Espoo, but other MagiCAD Group offices and remote work are also possible options. The role might require occasional traveling.
Would you like to join the Magimaker family, a team of proudly unique individuals?
If so, please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 11th of December via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with MagiCAD Group here: https://www.magicad.com/fi/ . For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Sofia Latva-Koivisto (+358 50 321 4473, sofia.latva-koivisto(at)atalent.fi).
In this position, you will be employed directly to MagiCAD.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rauma, Satakunta, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A