WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Atlas in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
We’re excited about our next phase of growth. We’re launching new tech, adding new solutions and now we’re looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Increase revenue within existing accounts while building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan for each account.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account plans.
- Proactively monitor and maintain account health at multiple levels for each assigned account.
- Be accountable and hold all stakeholders accountable to ensure world-class customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager.
What We Value
- Be confident. This role requires client-facing presentations and communication.
- Be passionate about building relationships and strengthening our engagements.
- Knowledge of HR services is preferred but not required.
- Be solution oriented. Our clients come to us with challenges. Be their trusted advisor and help them achieve their goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Being a consultant means being able to listen, ask insightful questions, and challenge the status quo.
- You have strong fluency in English.
- You can speak other languages.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A