WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Atlassian in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
Atlassian is looking for an expert Business Systems Analyst to join their Business Systems (Finance) team. The team is tasked with optimising the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay/ Revenue management. In this role, you will establish a winning partnership with Finance Accounting teams in providing creative solutions across various financial functional domains. From a system standpoint, you will be involved in various aspects of implementing exclusive automation in such a way that such solutions are built to scale with our growing business.
We love business systems analysts who are appreciative, analytical problem solvers with appetite and passion to build the best-in-class, future proof design, and deployments. You’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people and If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses to achieve their visions, Your colleagues would describe you as a credible partner who can provide functional expertise in a dynamic environment, and more importantly, faces ambiguity with courage. You are a good fit if you have proven expertise in mapping business requirements to technical solutions and are willing to see through the finish line. We will look for you to be the trusted IT partner that our business teams can rely on, for support when they need it. You will also initiate and actively lead Upgrades/Releases/Deployment cycles following ITGC Change Control process and standard methodologies.
Your personal mantra is ‘bring it on’ when faced with a new challenge. You have excellent written, verbal, and listening skills and be able to prioritise and deliver the most meaningful things first.
On your first day, we’d love for you to have:
- An out of the box thinking approach in solving problems to arrive at functional, yet scalable solutions, challenging the status quo with our current implementation as we look to scale rapidly.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a Cloud-based ERP/ Solid knowledge on these areas like Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Revenue Management, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations.
- Must have participated in a minimum of 1 full life cycle ERP implementation.
- Worked on SaaS platforms and applications such as Any ERP, NetSuite, Blackline, RevPro, Coupa, Concur.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders effectively, translating business requirements into development deliverables.
- Following and promoting development best practices providing ERP functional design and implementation documentation where applicable.
- Continually increasing knowledge of other internal systems and how they directly or indirectly interact with ERP application.
- Knowledge of Integration with subsystems is a must.
- Ability to be self-directed, multi-task, and lead others with minimal supervision
- Enjoys the challenge of “the unexpected”
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing).
- Should be Functional expertise in AR/AP/GL and reporting.
- Developing end-to-end business process flows.
- Working experience in implementation of integration, data migration, and customization workstream
- Deep Knowledge on NetSuite workflows, Financial reports, Saved searches, Suite analytics, CSV Imports, Mass uploads
- Providing guidance on best practices for the data migration strategy
- Conducting a functional fit-gap analysis.
- Experience with finance functions Record to report processes involving account reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany with Blackline app knowledge.
- Knowledge on Financial Consolidation and Close, Cost Allocation and Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes with Blackline applications
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems; technical know-how of Any ERP, Netsuite
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to relay technical detail to non-technical audiences
- Excellent accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative, results-driven, enthusiastic, and pro-active.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with global or large solution integrators
- Good to have working experience on JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud architectures
- Functional Certification with NetSuite or other ERP systems
- A good understanding of the E-commerce process (Cloud, Datacenter, Server, Subscriptions/Billing/Promotions/Discounts)
Our Perks & Benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A