Website AXA UK
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for AXA UK in Ipswich,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Are you looking for a career in work force planning as a Real Time & Channel Analyst? We have a unique opportunity for you! We have a fantastic full-time opportunity for a Real Time and Channel Analyst within AXA Commercial Insurance supporting teams across the UK.
Reporting to the Workforce Planning and Multi Channel Team Leader, you’ll work closely with the rest of the Planning Team and Operational Managers across Commercial to provide end to end planning and service delivery support. This will include reporting and reviewing channel performance and productivity, overseeing real-time management and supporting with contact channel changes, whilst acting as a centralised point of contact for all Real Time and Channel related enquiries. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the management of resource to ensure all workloads are answered within their target time according to the relevant business area.
At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and our offices in a way that works best for them, their team, and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-ordinating the resourcing and planning to ensure that SLA’s are met.
- Managing time off requests for offline time, annual leave and absence.
- Monitoring real time delivery of planned schedules through dashboard in Verint and Storm, ensuring adherence to schedules across all channels.
- Accurate and up to date staff resource database maintained through WFM.
- Attendance and input at Operational Planning meetings, to help lead and steer Operation to success.
- Identifying operational improvements.
- Production and delivery of performance MI including telephony, dialler, email and live chat productivity reports.
- Support Workforce Planning Team Leader with the delivery and tracking of telephony changes, work requests and call routing.
- Sending operational text messages and providing reporting.
- Experience working within workforce management or real time team, producing forecasts and productivity reports
- The ability to use workforce planning software and technology to create forecasts, calculate staffing requirements, and organise. schedules for the contact centre.
- Demonstrable influencing skills and experience in remote team-working with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Sound, analytical, numerical and grammatical skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills with high attention to detail ensuring accuracy.
- Knowledge of workforce management and customer contact channel systems.
- Ability to work under own initiative, to remain calm under pressure.
- Extensive Microsoft Office skills.
What we offer
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of £21,300 – £32,000 dependent on experience
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to [email protected]
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
Company: AXA UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A