Website AXA UK
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for AXA UK in TunbridgeWells,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are recruiting a new team of International Customer Service advisor, working in hybrid way splitting your time between the office and at home. Working a shift pattern 24/7 which will involve a blend of day and night shift working including weekends, in order to offer our members 24-hour support. This is a Hybrid role so you will be splitting your time between working in our Tunbridge wells office and at home. In this rewarding, varied and fast paced Customer Service Advisor role you’ll be supporting our global customers throughout their medical claims journey. You’ll liaise with other departments in the business and gather information to assess whether a claim is eligible. No two phone calls are the same. Examples could include customers asking us about a claim or wanting to authorise their medical treatment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service by providing relevant and accurate information to every customer based on your professional expertise and training.
- Use your initiative as well as information resources available to provide the best outcome for the customer.
- Answer calls adhering to standard response times whilst ensuring accurate and timely completion of case notes, logs and diaries for each customer.
- Utilise strong attention to detail, remaining calm in the face of challenge to effectively help customers when they need us the most.
Induction, working hours & shift patterns
Induction date: 26th September 2022 To help you settle in to the team we hold a 9 week induction & training programme, delivered by specialist trainers to set you up for success in your new role. This is onsite in the Tunbridge Wells office, and during this time your working hours will be 9am-5pm. This comprehensive training programme covers medical terminology, how to use our bespoke computer systems and our policies. During this time, you’ll also take your first customer phone calls, with full support of our expert training team
Our team prides itself on being able to offer our customers 24-hour support, meaning once you complete your induction training you’ll be offered to split your time working from home or our Tunbridge Wells office. Our team works in a shift pattern, and you’ll be able to choose from the following full time hours and in turn receive an allowance:
Shift work, including overnight hours (Salary + 20% Shift Allowance) Shift work, between 6am-10pm (Salary + 10% Shift Allowance) Set working hours, with no rotation (Salary)
At AXA Global Healthcare, we understand the importance of a work-life balance, so you’ll know your shift pattern well in advance. During your interview we will discuss the shift patterns in more detail with you.
- As the customer is at the heart of everything we do, we’re looking for positive individuals who are highly customer-oriented, previous customer service experience would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Highly customer focused, organised with strong attention to detail.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, with the ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Confident in making decisions and a positive approach to everything you do.
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership to resolve complex member queries.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to navigate complex, multiple IT applications at one time.
As a precondition of employment for this role, you must be eligible and authorized to work in the United Kingdom.
What We Offer
One of the best things about joining AXA Global Healthcare is our rewards package, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of £19,922 plus shift allowance uplift after training. Salary is reviewed every 6 months and increased where objectives are met.
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- Holiday starting from 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA Global Healthcare is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance. To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to [email protected] #Health2
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, AXA – Global Healthcare specialise in supporting the healthcare needs of globally mobile citizens, around the world. From a routine medical checkup to a lengthy hospital stay, individuals and businesses have relied on the global support and protection we offer, for more than 55 years. Today, we support members living in more than 200 countries from our global hubs in the UK, Europe, Asia, India, USA and Middle East.
Company: AXA UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: TunbridgeWells,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A