Website Balhousie Care Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Balhousie Care Group in Gibraltar, Gibraltar 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Join us now in a career that makes a difference.
As Scotland’s largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and 1500 staff; Balhousie is one of the country’s leading providers of elderly and specialist care. As well as award-winning care home teams throughout Scotland, we boast a stunning HQ and highly skilled support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our Clement Park Home in Dundee.
We have full and part time roles available on Day shift. Our shift patterns are typically 8am-8pm. We also have Bank contracts available with flexible options.
Our core values are integral to how we operate, and that starts with recruitment. So before you apply, ask yourself:
Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED colleague?
Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE to the needs of others?
Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING influence to colleagues and residents alike?
Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE about making a difference to the lives of others?
As a Team Leader, you will be required to deliver person centred care to our residents including medications administration. Your role will also involve supervising and mentoring the care assistants, whilst supporting the Care Home Manager to lead the team and Service forward.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Residents, when required, with all aspects of daily living
- Report on well-being of Residents and liaise with GPs and Support Managers etc.
- Support training and supervision of junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Care Home, under the supervision of senior Staff Members
- Ensure all holistic assessments are carried out when Residents are admitted to the Care Home e.g. covering nutritional and incontinence issues, risk assessment etc.
- Complete, observe & review care planning needs for Residents, and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
Skills, Abilities And Experience
- You will be passionate about care and willing to make a difference to the residents quality of life
- You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to flex your personality to meet the needs of the guests and potential guests
- Experience / Qualification in the Safe Handling of Medicines (Desirable)
- Previous supervisory experience (Desirable)
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the PVG List
Just some of our great suite of ‘Balhousie Benefits’*:
- Access to a huge range of discounts including holidays and grocery shopping!
- The ability to access your wages before payday, through an easy-to-use app!
- Enhanced overtime rates!
- Free health and legal advice!
- terms apply
Please only apply if you have Right to Work in the UK – we are unfortunately unable to respond to the huge volume of unsuitable applications being received.
Company: Balhousie Care Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Application Deadline: N/A