WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for BAT in Nadi, Western, Fiji 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO FIJI IS LOOKING FOR A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL Non- Management
LOCATION Suva, Fiji Islands.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
If you’re a self-starter, up for a challenge, and are results-oriented, the Sales Representative role is a great opportunity for you. The purpose of this role is to demonstrate sound customer relation, communications skills and commercial acumen and should be able to deliver key processes and objectives within the team.
Geographic Scope Nadi
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Design and develop daily, weekly, and monthly planner to achieve key deliverables and objectives with effectiveness and efficiency, followed by clear and timely reporting back of outcomes with contingencies identified where required.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of reporting daily for sales carried out.
- Ability to identify and maximize sales opportunities to deliver on trade objectives and targets.
- Consistently carry out gap analyses and opportunity identification with clearly laid out action plans.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to articulate objectives, capitalize on negotiation levers and engage retailers convincingly.
- Ensure diligent execution and completion of key tasks, on time and in full.
- Always ensure compliance to the various policies and procedures in daily work.
- Ensure scrupulous management of stock.
- Ability to articulate and communicate key messaging to retailers and building sustainable relationships.
- Take accountability for reporting requirements of product in trade and reporting to Sales Manager any issues identified.
- Take accountability for mandated accountabilities and expectations as stipulated in role profile, and as designated by Sales Manager and Trade Leadership team.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business or related field and minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG firm in brands and sales and marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and Computer literacy.
- Valid Manual Fiji Driver’s license (Class 2).
- Good communicator who is adept at both explaining issues in a straightforward way to retailers and internal stakeholders, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Possess good commercial acumen.
- Has a strong team mindset.
- High degree of organisational skill, passion for attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills and is proficient in English with strong written and verbal skills.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nadi, Western, Fiji
Application Deadline: N/A