Website BFM Recruitment Consultancy
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for BFM Recruitment Consultancy in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The role will require you to oversee the total operations of the store, including merchandising, sales, customer service, and staff development. You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Review sales figures and take proactive initiatives to ensure stores targets are met. Monitor sales KPI’s to ensure budgets are achieved.
- Guide, coach and train sales people on customer service disciplines. Ensure product knowledge and market/competition intelligence is given as on going in store training
- Verify stock at the beginning and end of each shift, replenish stocks according to season and size. Take a total stock count at least twice a year and monitor compliance with stock transfer procedures, with a view to ensure availability of optimum stocks of the latest items at all times.
- Identify slow and fast moving items back to buyers on a monthly basis.
- Guide, coach, and motivate staff continuously to bring out their potential and enable them to improve their performance. Develop and mentor employees, identify specific training needs. Monitor effectiveness of individual’s progress within the team. You must have between 4 – 8 years luxury Jewellery retail experience, and have proven and successful experience in managing the store Excellent communication and interpersonal skills A good command of spoken and written English essential Knowledge of other languages including Kannada advantageous Pleasant personality and good grooming Computer literate with knowledge of basic accounting procedures. Ability to take ownership of the business
Company: BFM Recruitment Consultancy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A