Website BNET Bahrain Network
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for BNET Bahrain Network in محافظة العاصمة المنامة البحرين 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
- Work with Head Internal Audit to provide agile and risk based internal audit services that adds value and improve the organization operations.
- Work with HIA in to design and implement the Department strategy.
- Work closely with Internal Audit Head to finalize the Department budget
- Work with Internal Audit Head to create a comprehensive internal audit plans covering different functions across areas of internal audit.
- Monitor and ensure implementation and timely completion of internal audits in line with the approved audit plan.
- Provide expertise in defining audit requirements.
- Liaise with business units to ensure timely availability of audit related documents and evidence for effective and efficient implementation of audit programs.
- Prepare a comprehensive risk control matrix; analyses and assess the risk impacts to prioritize risks for their impact on business and organization and ensure alignment of the audit programs to the risk control matrix.
- Provide guidance to the team of internal auditors for diligently conducting the audit activities in line with the defined standards and guidelines.
- Diligently review the work conducted by the team to ensuring achievement of audit objectives.
- Develop draft internal audit reports, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and comprehensiveness in all the work deliverables
- Work closely with the management to provide the management with necessary explanations and insight for them to take necessary action on audit findings ensuring implementation of corrective action plan to enhance the current systems, processes and infrastructure.
- Assist HIA preparing reports and presentations for Audit Committee and Management.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the investigation activities within the organization.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing the Internal Audit policies, processes and procedures ensuring alignment with the international Internal Audit Standards
- Identify training needs and nominate team members for training programs
- Ensure timely completion of PMR process for self and the team
- Continuously share the knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry and business trends
- Ensure active participation in employee engagement surveys
- Motivate and build a healthy work environment within the team. Provide support in resolving work related / other concerns in an effective manner
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounts
- 2-4 years of experience Post professional Qualification experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in Internal Audit or External Audit
- CA/ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/ or equivalent certification
Company: BNET Bahrain Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة العاصمة المنامة البحرين
Application Deadline: N/A