WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Bondora in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Bondora helps empower people to live the life they want without stressing over money. We do this by building intuitive online products and services that everyone can trust to save, grow, and spend their money. By making our services easy to use and readily available, we can help more people overcome the financial barriers that stop them from reaching their goals in life.
Established in 2008, we are one of Europe’s most established online investment and lending companies. We proudly serve nearly 1 million customers worldwide.
As a company, we take ownership and responsibility for our actions, adhere to shared values, and work together with the best people worldwide. We have a solutions-driven mindset, enjoy working in teams, and have a great sense of humor.
If someone makes a mistake, we’ve got their back, but we expect them to acknowledge their mistake and learn from it. Because above all, we are one team, and we are here to win together. We focus on the same goal, but each person takes ownership of their role. We know when to work hard to get things done, but we also know when to relax and have fun!
If this sounds like the kind of company you would love to be a part of, we want you to join us!
As a People Operations Specialist, your role would be providing our growing international teams with first-class HR support and guidance, continuously improving employee engagement, development, and retention. You are also responsible for onboarding new hires and ensuring that all Bondora people feel supported and have positive People experiences throughout their time at Bondora. As we need you to be close to our people, this position is not a remote one.
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company.
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people.
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment.
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We’re looking for:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in people operations and using HRIS tools with automated workflows (preferably implementation experience)
- Basic understanding of labor law (Estonian and any other is beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Someone who can prioritize and has a good work ethic
- Tech savvy, systematic and comfortable with data
- Routine tolerant
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- Call with us to iron out the first details
- Personality tests
- Meeting the Chief People Officer
Talented people working together can change the world. Join our team of superheroes, and let’s make it happen!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A