Website Boston Consulting Group BCG
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Boston Consulting Group BCG in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area Profile
BCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
What You’ll Do
Our world is being driven by digital and at BCG we are at the heart of it. In DigitalBCG, you would use your expertise and generalist consulting skillset to help CEOs and their teams solve their most pressing challenges, and think about how digital and technology will change the shape of their business.
You would help your clients answer questions such as “How will AI disrupt my business model?”, “How can businesses use data and analytics to create highly-personalized outreach delivered through a seamless omnichannel experience?”, “How can I ship higher quality digital services to my customers faster by using agile?” and much more.
As a member of our team, you would work on a variety of these topics, applying your consulting skills to strategic digital, technology, and digital transformation questions.
As a DigitalBCG Project Leader, you will direct diverse teams of consulting talent. Your role will be to help those teams flourish through thought leadership, team mentoring and business development, and clients will seek your advice on business issues that extend beyond the immediate scope of your project work.
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- 7+ years of experience working within a leading consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives) or have held a leadership role in industry, combined with 5 + years consulting experience.
- Relevant experience related to digital/IT strategy projects, commercial growth initiatives, cost optimization efforts, and digital/IT transformations.
- Experience around Digital and Data Platforms with experience of the modernisation of legacy systems. You must be able to hold your own when collaborating with architecture teams.
- Strong experience of working with clients in the financial services sector. Exposure of working with clients in the Industrial Goods or TMT sectors is also highly attractive.
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to synthesize the team’s work into recommendations presented to clients, and deliver oral and written reports to the client management, in addition to a strong presence, team spirit and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills, high capabilities of conceptual thinking and the ability to develop leading edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value
- Proven ability to manage client engagements at CIO level, client relationships, and provide “thought leadership” to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of engagements
- Solid track record of building strong client relationships with large organizations, as well as identifying opportunities to deepen relationships and grow the business
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel when needed.
- Outstanding academic track record from a leading university
You will work with senior leaders from both BCG and clients to transform our clients’ organizations. You will typically lead a team of BCG Associates and Consultants as well as and often digital specialists, such as engineers, designers and data scientists, to deliver game changing outcomes for our clients.
We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return, we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
YOU’LL BE BASED IN:
YOU’LL BE TRAVELING:
Travel is anticipated, and will vary based on specific project locations.
Company: Boston Consulting Group BCG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A