WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hays in Huddersfield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Your new company
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a large public sector organisation in West Yorkshire. You will work within the Business Analysis Team and support various IT and Business Led projects. This is a permanent position.
Your new role
As an enthusiastic Business Analyst, you will gather and analyse business requirements, manage new business opportunities, project requests, and develop and validate business processes and rules. Within the role you will work with stakeholders at various levels of the organisation, as well as staff and suppliers to ensure the smooth rollout and implementation of information systems.
You will develop in depth knowledge of specific business areas of the organisation and act as a reference point for this area, providing expert advice and guidance. You will also create and maintain documentation for all supported systems.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in producing business cases to support decision making and project prioritisation
- Experience ideally working as a BA within IT related projects.
- Experience of requirements gathering and developing technical specifications
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop an appropriate solution
- Ability to solve technical and other work-related problems quickly and effectively, in a logical and methodical manner
- Experience with using process mapping software
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly explain concepts and solutions to customers with varying skills and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
What you’ll get in return
This exciting position is paying up to £40,000 negotiable on experience and offers excellent benefits including: home working, 30 days annual leave, competitive pension scheme, flexibility, training, and development opportunities.
What to do now
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’, to be considered for the position. #4248925
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huddersfield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A