WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Capgemini in GreaterKolkataArea 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The Job on Offer
Capgemini Global Insights & Data business line is a market leader in the data, platform, and analytics across all regions and cross many sectors (including financial services, consumer products, manufacturing & life sciences). Our offerings include end-2-end data integration to cloud platform, complete suite of AI engineering capabilities and a category of sector-based advanced analytics / AI solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Global Sourcing Specialist to work with our growing Global Recruitment Team. The successful candidate will preferably have good understanding on market trends in the areas of business intelligence, cloud, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
As a Global Sourcing Specialist, you will form part of a sourcing hub providing market intelligence and sourcing capabilities to support our growing Global Data Practice around the world covering regions such as North America, Europe & APAC. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a recruitment team, learn new skills and further your career.
This role will be based in Kolkata and we would specifically like to hear from you if you speak French, German, Spanish, Dutch or other European languages.
- Providing project specific support, recruitment advice and delivery, whilst ensuing 100% fulfilment within required timeframe
- Developing effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints using various sourcing tools & provide ‘out of the box’ approaches to deliver the best talent
- Building candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Candidate management throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Managing stakeholders by providing accurate and timely market and management data
- 4-6 years of talent sourcing experience with recruitment consultancy/agency, RPO or within in-house talent acquisition function in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated research experience and expertise using LinkedIn, Boolean search, and other sourcing tools
- Passion for identifying talent and strong relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and engage with external talent
- Eagerness to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop ‘out of the box’ approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Experience conducting market research and presenting insights
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer-service attitude with ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment
- Strong result and solution finding orientation
- Excellent time management, self-management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: GreaterKolkataArea
Application Deadline: N/A