WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Capita in UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Becoming a Field Analyst with EMS.
As a Field Analyst you’ll be dynamic, flexible and an excellent team player. Supporting our field operation and customer care team, you will contribute to the achievement of service delivery performance targets whilst supporting our field control officers.
You’ll work on a rolling shift pattern between the hours of 8.30am and 8.30pm, including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is primarily office based with a requirement to attend our Manchester office for training.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create tasks on the tasking system in line with all of the contractual requirements
- Liaise with the CSC functions to update a variety of customers.
- Support internal and external customers to maintain high standards of performance
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies where required
- Support Field Monitoring Officer with queries
- Liaise with Operational Support Officers when required
- Assist with telephone calls when required
- Provide a full and effective handover at the end of shift
- Meet all internal and external service levels
- Adhere to processes and procedures
- Communicate any major issues or failures to all relevant Managers
- Fully support the Health and Safety of FMO’s by managing risk where required
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable around data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages- Excel in particular
- An effective communicator who’s a team player but can also work on their own initiative
- Ability to work towards targets, sometimes under pressure
- Great stakeholder engagement skills, both internal and external#
- Comfortable with complex situations and able to prioritise
At the Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS), we’re keeping the public safe. We’re providing the Ministry of Justice with electronic monitoring services (including ‘tagging’) across England and Wales. Our technology is deterring individuals from breaking their curfews and places a stronger emphasis on rehabilitation. Join us and discover better as you pave the way for a safer society.
What’s in it for you?
Don’t forget, you’re part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What We Hope You’ll Do Next
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application and send us your CV. Closing date for applications are 21/10/22.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Home-Based – GBR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A