WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for CareerAddict in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Role: Contentful Developer (Contract)
Location: Remote Working
Duration: 6 months (Rolling)
Rate: £400 a day (Inside IR35)
Key Essential Skills
- Good knowledge in implementation of Single Page Application; good implementation experience of Headless CMS and hands on experience in GraphQL, Microservices-, restful Webservices.
- Knowledge of content modelling, Space management, Plugin development, authoring interface and Back End functionality of Contentful is preferred.
- Assertive and Articulate
- Good communication skills
- Work closely with the team
- Outstanding communication
- Good team skill
- An exciting opportunity has opened for a Contentful Developer needed on a contract basis working for our client to join alongside their existing Development team who are implementing Contentful as their CMS. The successful candidate will need to hold Knowledge of content modelling, Space management, Plugin development, authoring interface and Back End functionality of Contentful.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design & develop modules as per architecture defined, with best practices, security and performance considerations.
- Liaise with internal or customer contact on day to day basis to clarify queries, report progress and provide guidance on any technical implementation related questions.
- Be competent in handling constant change of scope and solution.
- Able to resolve technical challenges with help from technical leadership, architecture team.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, customer demos and other interactions.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds.
Thebes does IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (ie quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (ie pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We are therefore committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. If you have any questions related to or GDPR compliance, please contact us.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A