WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for CareerAddict in Northamptonshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Are you a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in a busy, fast paced environment? Are you available immediately or at short notice? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Please read on for more information!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a high-class, well-known brand on a temp to perm contract.
You will pay an instrumental role in the busy team, maintaining a high-quality purchase ledger function. You will be based full time in the South Northamptonshire office.
You Will Be Responsible For
- The purchase ledger, including processing high volumes of invoices and dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Ensuring invoices are matched correctly to PO’s.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the purchase ledger by reconciling supplier statements to a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to build experience and add a well-known organisation onto your CV.
You Will Need To
- Have a strong background in accounts.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, particularly in VLookups and pivot tables.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and support the wider team where necessary.
This role is paying up to £12- £14.50, inclusive of holiday.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please do feel free to get in touch via my contact details below.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northamptonshire,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A