Website CEVA Inc
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for CEVA Inc in Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Ceva is looking for an IT Helpdesk support, providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provides technical assistance for Windows OS.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Diagnose and resolve issues raised by customers (desktop, laptop, servers)
- Working with MS office applications
- Basic troubleshooting of the network and printers.
- Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software and hardware.
- train users on basic system and computer functions.
- Monitor and work with the Help desk support ticketing system.
- Follow Help Desk procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation.
- Log all help desk interactions
- Follow up with users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Prepare activity reports
- 1-2 years of work experience (or equivalent experience in the army).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft OS .
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, servers)
- Team player
- Great communication skills for communication with employees.
- Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Networking experience (AD – advantage).
Company: CEVA Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A