WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Circle in Hamilton, Bermuda 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for you to be a leader on the corporate development team, partnering with product leaders, the executive leadership team, and other key stakeholders to continually evaluate our M&A landscape and execute opportunities (acquisitions, investments, and partnerships) that are most aligned with our product, technology, and growth priorities to generate maximum impact for Circle.
What you’ll work on:
- Partnering with the organization to ensure we have a robust understanding of the landscape, dynamics, and trends in which we operate (financial services and crypto industries).
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition, investment, and partnership opportunities.
- Driving due diligence activities, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing business cases, conducting due diligence, evaluating deals.
- Integrating targets.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including direct experience in management consulting, corporate development, M&A and VC investing, gained in both a corporate and investment bank / VC environment.
- Excellent intrinsic capabilities, including strong quantitative and analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong executive presence, high motivation, low ego, deep intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to build relationships (internally and externally) and prioritize opportunities in a rapid paced corporate and industry environment.
- Experience in assessing trends, futures, and the ability to distill and articulate the most important drivers.
- Helpful to have experience across the deal pipeline including target identification, financial analysis, due diligence, negotiation, close, and integration/separation activities.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Application Deadline: N/A