WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Citi in Chennai,TamilNadu,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Job Id: 22534782
The Ops Support Assistant 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Assistant 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Assist unit manager by providing guidance to all levels of staff regarding processes and operating procedures
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure the efficiency of quality, timeliness, and general operation to maintain workflow of the department
- Evaluate equipment and staff resource allocation and help identify potential issues that may impact department workflow
- Interact with internal departments and external clients to resolve issues and concerns
- Monitor “In process,” work to meet business and quality standards
- Assist in making decisions within established procedures that balance the needs of the employee, company, and customer
- Support and expansive array of products and services and serve as the team subject matter expert
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Human Resource Systems and Learning and Development knowledge preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and seamlessly
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai,TamilNadu,India
Application Deadline: N/A