WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Citi in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Job Id: 80016926
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team in Dubai. TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! As an Analyst, you will join a training program where you will receive an in-depth education to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. Whatever your degree is in, we will give you the training you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this…
- Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world’s largest corporates
- Analyzing transaction flows of the world’s largest financial institutions
- Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
- Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten week summer analyst program starts in June and begins with an introduction to Citi and TTS. You will then join a team where you will gain a real-hands on experience by working on a number of live projects as well as attending speaker presentations. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position in 2024 after graduation.
We want to hear from you if…
- You are due to be graduating in 2024
- You have good academic results. On course to achieve a GPA of 3.3/4.0 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit…
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Following new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills with a digital mindset
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in multi-cultural team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Have adesire to be at the forefront of driving new developments and innovations
We will begin to review applications on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based in Citi Office in Dubai, UAE
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review  Accessibility at Citi.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A