WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Citi in Chennai,TamilNadu,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Job Id: 22546951
The Manager level position is an Individual Contributor role responsible for providing operations support services. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes. As part of the Legacy Franchises leadership team, the role ensures that the APAC and EMEA Consumer Operations is aligned to Citi’s Global Strategic Refresh.
The position is for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Transaction Postings, General Ledger Reconciliation, Settlement of funds having an in-depth understanding of business standards, policies, monitor and identify emerging risks. Requires good analytical skills in order to prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic inputs from varied sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- To control and support data integrity and general ledger reconciliation. Timely submission of proofs and reporting to stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple areas, products and processes within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function
- Manage complex and highly variable issues associated with pre and post settlement processes and transaction capture activities with significant potential impact across multiple areas
- Contribute to the development of new techniques, improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise
- Perform detailed analysis on issues and recommend solutions, as appropriate
- Provide evaluative judgement based on analysis of information and in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures in complicated and unique situations. Complete ownership of handling challenges and to come up with solutions
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree/ MBA
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Operations processes
- Very good understanding & Exposure to Transaction Postings, General Ledger Reconciliation, Settlement of funds would be preferred
- Retail Banking, Credit Card Experience would be an added advantage
- Execution skills (Quick thinker who can take strategic decisions to implement, ability to prioritize; analytical thinking and attention to detail)
- Ability to handle pressure, Strong interpersonal skills required for frequent multi-level interaction
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictateConsistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Competence in Risk & Control, detailed knowledge of Citi policies and procedures, ability to identify and mitigate emerging risks
- Flexibility to work in different shifts as per requirement of different APAC country time zones & holiday calendar.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai,TamilNadu,India
Application Deadline: N/A