Website CMA Recruitment Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for CMA Recruitment Group in Havant,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
CMA are delighted to be working with a friendly, fast paced HR Department in Havant, Hampshire who are currently recruiting a HR Advisor to join the team for 12 months FTC.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the role requires an organised individual, with an exceptional eye for detail to carry out the HR advisor function.
What will the role involve?
- Advising and supporting managers on disciplinary, grievance and other statutory procedures;
- Employee referencing and right to work checks;
- Assisting with recruitment;
- Managing the database to ensure records accurate;
- On-boarding, off-boarding and contractual changes;
- Completing HR inductions;
- Ad hoc project work.
- Worked within a HR administrative role, with high attention to detail and quick to pick up new systems;
- Exceptional communication skills with a professional attitude and approachable nature.
Additional Benefits And Information
- Hybrid working;
- Level 3 CIPD or equivalent;
- Free parking, open planned offices.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Company: CMA Recruitment Group
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Havant,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A