Website Cooper Lomaz
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Cooper Lomaz in Norfolk,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Job description Junior Software Tester
Norwich – Hybrid
Junior Software Tester required to learn and assist with test, delivery and monitoring of both manual and automated test skills that can be put to good use in a friendly, motivated and high performing team based in central Norwich.
The role will involve working alongside the engineering team to ensure product releases are of an appropriate quality level through manual and automated testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the other members of the testing team to implement a manual and automated testing strategy
- With the engineering team, deliver pre-release (development) and post-release (operational) testing, ensuring that the same tests that validate quality and provide load testing in the delivery process can be used to assess the platform on an ongoing basis to highlight any problems in the live environment
- Passion for software testing role
- Some experience working in an IT software development or testing team (nice to have)
- Willing to work hard and learn
What The Business Can Offer You….
- 25 days holiday
- Headspace membership
- Training and support for professional testing qualifications
- A number of discounts
If you would like to work in a business that embrace innovation and want to follow a career in software testing then it would be great to hear from you! Please apply to the link with a copy of your CV.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Company: Cooper Lomaz
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A