Website Credit Oman
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Credit Oman in مسقط عمان 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Increase awareness and revenues of Credit Oman’s B2B services and products.
Summary of the Job Role:
Design and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. Managing, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Developing and monitoring sales/marketing strategy.
- Developing and monitoring communication and media to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Interview and train sales representatives.
- Evaluate performance of sales team and provide appropriate feedback at least on monthly bases.
- Innovated and implemented revenue growth programs, specifically identifying new customer markets and alternative sales channel strategies.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Develop new sales techniques for business growth and profitability.
- Understand customer needs and suggest changes in products to meet these needs.
- Collaborate with executive leadership regarding budgeting, reporting and analysis in order to exceeding revenue growth.
- Identify potential customers and build strong relationship with existing customers.
- Represent company brand in conferences and trade shows.
- Assist customers in selecting the right products based on their needs and specifications.
- Evaluate current sales/marketing processes and recommend improvements.
- Determine monthly sales goals and coordination of accurate forecasting.
- Be customer oriented. Prioritizing customers and their needs
- Managing sales and campaign promotional activities
- Developing, evaluating, and following up on sales strategies
- Building up, expanding, and developing customer relations to ensure a constant and healthy flow of new customers
- To proactively identify, target and secure business opportunities for the products in the country.
- To maximize business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To build strong, productive relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To create maximum awareness Credit Oman services with the aim to acquire new regular business.
- To continuously achieve and meet budgeted revenues for the assigned country and the customer portfolio
- To assist growing the products across the country working in conjunction with brokers and Underwriting team
- Design, develop, deploy, and monitor developments of the current and new products as per Article of Association of the company based on market needs.
Degree related to Sales / Marketing or Finance.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecasting sales results for all products.
- Team building and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Management & Motivational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Self-Initiation, Perseverance.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coach salespeople.
- Analytical skills.
- Innovative and updated with the credit insurance market.
- Negotiation and conflicts management skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to develop current and structure new products.
- Experience in using modern CRM systems /platforms in effective way.
10+ years of experience in corporate financial services or corporate credit insurance sales field.
Managed team for at least 4 years.
MENA experience is preferable.
As per authority matrix
Interview and Performance Review of departmental staff.
As per Operational/Sales Manual
As per Sales manual
CEO, all department heads, and internal audit.
Shareholders, Government bodies, Clients, Reinsurers, auditors, related sectorial bodies, Brokers and Banks/FI’s.
Company: Credit Oman
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: مسقط عمان
Application Deadline: N/A