Order Life Cycle Administrator in Cummins Inc Peterborough,England,UnitedKingdom
Website Cummins Inc
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Cummins Inc in Peterborough,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Order Life Cycle Administrator to join our Supply Chain Services team based in Peterborough working for the Corporate Business Unit.
The position is being offered on a 12-month fixed term contract initially.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday (although some bank holidays that will need to be worked).
- Starting salary is £21,609
- Variable Compensation bonus participation rate 5%
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supporting the Customer Order Management team with non-customer facing administrative and support tasks such as processing customer orders, compiling export/shipping documentation.
- Internal system data maintenance, data cleansing and report creation.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective administrative support to the order management team
- Process customer orders within the order management system, accurately and within the required deadline.
- Manually allocate parts to customer orders within the order management system.
- Compile and distribute export and shipping documentation to enable customer orders to be processed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute standard internal reports.
- Assist with other data entry tasks related to the order life cycle (for example new customer set-up, credit, and debit administration)
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Have great attention to detail
- Previous administration experience would be preferable
- Work well within a busy environment
- Good computer skills
Job SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Cambridgeshire-UK, Peterborough, EMEA Cummins Generator Tech
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Office
Job Posting Jul 22, 2022, 12:29:50 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 220004Q6
Company: Cummins Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A