Website Currys plc
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Currys plc in Snodland,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Shift pattern: 4 days on, 4 days off (including weekends)
Contracted Hours: 39 hours
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
As a customer service advisor at our Customer Service Centre, your day will never be dull. You’ll be supporting our colleagues on a variety of shift patterns so this exciting and challenging role will require you to coordinate a range of admin tasks that are critical to our site.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Completing administrative tasks
- Supporting the wider team with queries or support where required
- Communicating with internal and external customers
People skills are one thing, but you’ll go a step further and help with colleagues because you’ll love doing so!
You will need:
- Previous admin experience in a delivery and customer role (Call Centre Experience) Desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams etc.)
- A passion for wanting to help customers and works well under pressure
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career.
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Store discounts in our stores
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
Company: Currys plc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Snodland,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A