Website DAHLIN Architecture Planning Interiors
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for DAHLIN Architecture Planning Interiors in United States 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
DAHLIN is an award-winning architecture, planning and interior design firm with 180+ multi-cultural professionals located throughout the Western United States. We offer more than 45 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website () to learn more.
We are currently seeking a talented ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER for our Austin, TX location. This individual will work closely with principals and teams to produce the successful development and completion of design work through all phases, from conceptual and schematic design to project close out. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate a desire and ability to generate creative and innovative designs that exemplify our Passion for Place®.
This is a hybrid role based from our Austin, TX location.
- In collaboration with project team members, establish schematic design direction, and administer design intent of working drawings
- Complete the drawing and documentation of assigned projects during all design phases
- Support Senior Designers with graphics, 3D modeling, presentations, and design studies
- Produce permit and construction drawings
- Design with attention to client budgetary needs
- Assist team as needed to close out projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent ability to sketch, design, draw, model and communicate visually
- Strong skills and talent in SketchUp modeling, Revit/BIM, and AutoCAD; Adobe Design Suite experience preferred
- Strong awareness of building code limitations
- Willingness to work on a variety of building typologies and architectural styles
- Interest in understanding architectural assemblies and details
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate and maintain positive working relationships with other design professionals
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional architectural setting; residential projects preferred.
- Graduate of NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Commitment to their own professional growth; preferably to obtaining licensure as an architect
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to welcoming and supporting a diverse community of professionals. As such, women and people of color are especially encouraged to apply. Our firm participates in E-Verify.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: DAHLIN Architecture Planning Interiors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A