Website Deloitte Asia Pacific
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Deloitte Asia Pacific in Mumbai,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The Deloitte Administration team coordinates essential activities pertaining to daily office administration to ensure its staff enjoys a healthy, hygienic, safe and comfortable office environment.
Work you will do
The foremost objective of working in the Administration team is to attain the organizational objectives by adhering to the policies and procedures set out by the Firm to ensure a seamlessly efficient work environment for all its staff and by achieving this in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
- Greet clients, visitors and staff with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Handle telephone calls by ensuring the call or the message gets relayed.
- Manage visitors as the point of contact, facilitating their meetings with internal parties.
- Manage booking of meeting rooms.
- Liaise with the IT Team for AV/VC requirements.
- Supervise housekeeping, pantry and dispatch staff for the meeting rooms and floor requirements.
- Assist with admin requirements such as ordering and distribution of visiting cards, access cards, stationery etc.
- Familiarize yourself with statutory compliances that apply to your office and ensure they are adhered to.
- Keep your Manager appraised on a regular basis of all administrative activities of your responsibility.
- Familiarize yourself on crisis management skills and contribute to assisting in situations such as fire drills, transport arrangements in case of heavy rains, medical arrangements in case of emergencies etc.
- Manage Petty cash requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with various departmental SPOCs such as in Finance, Talent, IT, RRO etc as well as from within Admin in your office location for seamless synchronization of administrative work.
- Process bills and invoices for your center by working closely with the finance team.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience preferably in a similar industry
- Strong understanding of job description, good stakeholder management & negotiating skills
- Strong command over the English language, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, the aim across our organization is to:
- Build your own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters .
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please contact Dereyk Murzello at [email protected]
Company: Deloitte Asia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A