WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Deloitte in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
This role at Deloitte sits within our Deloitte’s Global Business Services (GBS) practice that serves the broad needs of today’s CXOs delivering tailor made solutions to a range of multinational clients, helping to transform their GBS, Shared Services and BPO organisations. The GBS team has great breadth and depth of the entire GBS, Shared Services and BPO lifecycle, which means that team members have the opportunity to develop skills and experience from conception to completion.
We start with assessing the health and conducting maturity assessments of CXO’s organisations. After a feasibility and business case exercise, we can support a Target Operating Model design and can take this right through to implementation and optimisation.
We bring expert knowledge of leading and future technologies and practices, helping our clients develop their Digital GBS strategy and implement digital solutions to transform their GBS capabilities across the business (e.g., robotic process automation, cognitive and artificial intelligence solutions).
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative solutions that transform the organisations and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
We are looking for talented Managers with expertise in supporting the CXO’s agenda from a strategic, performance & profitability perspective. Areas where we are seeing an increasing demand are GBS and Shared Services strategy, transition management, Digital transformation, as well as BPO Advisory related services.
- Helping GBS, Shared Services and BPO navigate the opportunities and challenges brought about by digital disruption and next generation technologies (e.g. robotics process automation, advanced analytics, next generation ERP, Blockchain)
- Designing, building, and implementing components of the future GBS, Shared Services and BPO organisations, e.g. operating model, organisation design, evaluating and selecting BPO providers, transitioning activities to Shared Services and / or BPO providers, or defining best practice processes
- Undertaking GBS diagnostic exercises to understand the ‘health’ of the organisation functions and identifying what is required to solve the challenges it faces
- Performing complex financial analysis to support business case development and benefits realisation
- Planning and managing a project work stream (including a team) to time and to budget in support of the overall project plan
- Inputting into proposals and identifying follow-on opportunities at existing clients
- Understanding a client’s unique situation and developing deliverables which exactly meet their needs
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: You will be based in the Deloitte office in London, however travel will be required for client based projects. We specify full mobility for our consulting roles but we make arrangements respectfully, there may be some opportunity for working from home depending on client demands.
Work pattern: This is a permanent full time role with a degree of flexibility.
Your professional experience
- Experience in GBS, Shared Services and / or BPO sector
- Deep experience in or around one or more of the disciplines, i.e., operating model, GBS, Shared Services and BPO strategy and diagnostics, process reengineering, transition and optimization
- Consultancy experience
- Deep understanding of end-to-end processes across one or more functions such as Finance, Human Capital, Procurement
- Relevant experience and understanding in or around one or more of the Digital capabilities, e.g., robotic process automation (application of process robotics within a functional and / or back-office environment using Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere), advanced analytics, next generation ERP, Blockchain highly desirable
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies highly desirable
- Deep knowledge in one or more industry sector
- Experience of the bid lifecycle (for candidates with Consulting background only)
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams of Deloitte, client and vendor resources
- Good communication, problem solving and project management skills
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm.
The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? it’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A