Website dentsu international
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for dentsu international in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Paid Social Associate Director
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic planning and direction for your Paid Social client(s), whilst overseeing the implementation of campaigns, nurturing your client(s) relationship(s) and successfully leading your respective team. Responsible for supporting in the delivery of key initiatives for the growth of our Paid Social product, nurturing partnerships with key stakeholders and driving innovation throughout the Community
- Own and set the strategic direction for Paid Social for your client(s)
- Develop and lead a team of Paid Social specialists, maintaining their expertise and ensuring their output is best in class
- Work closely with the strategy & client service/planning teams, to deliver market leading Paid Social strategies. Collaborating towards a shared vision of client growth.
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of the cost to income (CTI) for your client(s) and adopting a critical lens to maintain an efficient CTI
- Own and nurture relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (client / tech/ product). Leading the communication during challenging or difficult situations.
- New business research and pitch document production, followed by pitching to potential new clients
- Developing cross channel integration as part of the Planning process. Help clients and the team understand the full value of Paid Social and the impact that it has, from branding through to driving growth for the bottom line.
- Develop our Paid Social product to help us stay at the forefront of the industry through the creation of Thought Leadership , knowledge sharing throughout the PSM Community and participation in a key initiatives/workstreams.
Several years ‘experience of client account management & people management
- Minimum 4 years’ Paid Social experience, or other relevant marketing channel
- Experience across multiple verticals and multiple platforms
- Well-rounded understanding of tracking and measurement landscape
- Clear understanding of FMP and tech ecosystem
- Track record of people development and coaching
- Strong business acumen & commercial awareness
- Ownership of client revenue
- Critical thinker & examples of problem solving
Highly commercial –selling value, negotiation, profit & loss for clients and the agency
- At the forefront of the latest paid social developments and technologies
- Advanced project management skills for managing client expectations
- Strategic planning for revenue growth
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams.
- Commitment to deliver first class work, consistently
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills
About Dentsu International
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Company: dentsu international
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A