WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Deriv in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
You’ll be part of our Mobile App Development team, where we’re responsible for designing, developing, and operating our mobile applications. We handle troubleshooting and debugging the apps to optimise their performance. We employ creativity, precision, and agility to create attractive, well-functioning apps.
As a Senior Flutter Developer at Deriv, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features. You will handle debugging and troubleshooting to improve mobile app functionality and create advanced applications.
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications, writing high-quality code and tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile apps.
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle.
- Analyse, enhance, and support our existing mobile applications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UX for our mobile apps.
- Experience in Flutter framework or a keen eagerness to master it
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Distinct competence in mobile app development for at least one platform
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimisation techniques in Android or iOS SDKs
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer in Android and iOS
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s Good To Have
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market
- Experience in implementing UI animations
- Experience in working with finance-related companies
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A