WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Dexters in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Main purpose of role: Carrying out inventories on Dexters properties, and handling check in/check outs at these properties.
Hours: Full Time – not on a self employed basis.
Salary: Basic £21,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience) – TRP/bonus (target related performance of up to £5400)
Overtime opportunities paid at a very competitive rate
Travel expenses covered
Opportunities for self employed property inspectors also available – options available to be discussed with a Director at interview
- Completing thorough inventory checks on Dexters managed properties.
- Tenant check ins and check outs.
- Completing required forms and documentation in line with LIS service standards and company goals.
- Manage your own diary.
- Good communication skills – clear speaker.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- Full, clean driving license – preferable.
- Have a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
London, Property, Inventories, Inventory Clerk, Lettings, Property Inspector
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A