Website Diverse Lynx
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Diverse Lynx in Quincy, MA 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Role: Desktop Support
Location: (Arden Hills and Maple Grove) Minnesota and Marlborough, MA -Onsite
Experience: 4+ Years
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years’ experience in supporting IT end users through all different modes like call, chat, email etc.
- Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate.
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records:
- Identifies and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Records incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution
- Acts under guidance to record and track reliability data for your services
- Provide superior customer service to all fellow employees.
- Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to ensure high priority projects/assignments are completed first.
- Assist other IT teams as needed.
- Work between sites in the area.
- Flexibility around new systems, processes, and responsibilities.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Company: Diverse Lynx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Application Deadline: N/A