Website Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust in Stutterheim,EasternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
If you are looking for work that suits your lifestyle and needs, becoming a Dorset HealthCare Bank Worker could be right for you. We are currently recruiting for Bank Housekeeping Assistants for our sites across the county.
Our Bank workers work flexibly to fill short term staffing shortages within the teams in our organisation. Shifts can become available up to six weeks in advance as well as at short notice – meaning that you can plan ahead or pick up a shift on the day.
You can choose the location and shift patterns that suit you and your family needs and commitments. You can either work in just the one site or across multiple locations, whichever suits you best.
As well as competitive rates of pay you will be eligible for many of the benefits offered to substantive staff, including…
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- An NHS ID card entitling you to many NHS benefits
- Unsocial hours enhancements (where applicable)
- Paid annual leave as a percentage of work completed
- Monthly or weekly pay – your choice!
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing mandatory training
Bank workers are paid hourly: £10.37 to £10.90, dependant on previous NHS experience.
- No experience is needed as full training and support are given.
- You’ll be ensuring a clean environment; vacuuming, mopping, dusting and cleaning mirrors, baths, showers, sinks and toilets – as well as washing surfaces, walls and ceilings; emptying and cleaning bins and making sure paper towel, toilet tissue and soap dispensers are full. You’ll also be high dusting walls and ceilings, changing disposable curtains and carrying out deep/terminal cleans as necessary in in-patient areas.
- We’re looking for people who will deliver the best standards for patients, staff and visitors; are hard working and will be a great team ambassador, bringing energy to everything you do.
- We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity and welcome people who want to contribute to our inspiring and inclusive workforce.
What do you need to think about before applying?
- This role is physically demanding and you will be moving/using equipment and furniture, stretching, reaching, bending and doing lots of repetitive movements; you will also be exposed to dirt, dust and smells. Please think about how you will get to the site and the hours that will work for you.
- Employment in this post requires a Standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the Trust.
Successful applicants will be invited to a values based assessment and interview day in Wimborne, Dorset on Thursday 20th October; you will need to be available for the full day if invited.
At Dorset HealthCare we’re on a mission to empower people to make the most of their lives through our outstanding, joined-up healthcare services. We’re a dynamic, forward-looking Trust, running 12 community hospitals, specialist inpatient facilities and a wide range of integrated community and mental health services for a population of almost 800,000 people.
We do things differently here – it’s one of the reasons the CQC rated us ‘outstanding’ in 2019. It’s also why 95% of patients across our services say they have a good or very good experience of our services and 89% of staff feel they can really make a difference. Whether you’re looking to work with us in one of our bustling market towns, vibrant urban locations, thriving seaside spots, or among the rolling hills of Dorset, there are lots of ways you can make a difference in our communities.
Our 7,000-strong workforce is at the heart of what we do and our success is a testament to our brilliant people. We’re all about building a workplace for the future, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be authentic, and we are all encouraged to be the best version of ourselves.
Working with us you’ll be part of a strong team, challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don’t know. And you’ll be working towards our vision to be better every day through excellence, compassion and expertise in all we do.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Trust Bank Job title: Trust Bank Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 01202 277222
Company: Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stutterheim,EasternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A