WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for DRONAMICS in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Our mission at DRONAMICS is to democratize air freight and enable same day shipping for everyone, everywhere. To achieve this, we are developing a new type of cargo airplane, one that is small, remotely-piloted and extremely fuel efficient. It can transport up to 350 kg over 2,500 km for a cost that’s 50% lower than other airplanes. It flies autonomously, can be monitored and managed remotely via satellite, and can land and take off anywhere with at least 400m of landstrip This is the kind of technology that can transform whole economies.
At first, it didn’t sound possible, but we keep proving it is, which is why we’ve called it “The Black Swan”. It can land on short and unpaved runways, enabling on-demand point-to-point flights and speedy same-day delivery even to the most remote locations that would otherwise take days to reach over ground or sea.
We are starting with domestic air networks in Europe and Australia with fleets of the Black Swan, taking advantage of the multitude of small airfields that are often unused, training local personnel as drone and logistics operators, and partnering with local industry to provide a valuable lifeline of getting goods in and out of small, remote, mountainous and/or island communities within hours at a cost that is often below even that of road transportation.
We believe that rapid and reliable shipping has enormous socio-economic benefits , and our goal is to enable same-day deliveries for every single person on the planet at a cost that they can afford.
The Avionics Technician will have the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of mobility through their expertise in troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, modifying and servicing Dronamics electrical and electronic equipment of our cargo aircraft.
- Installing and testing complex avionics equipment and electrical systems on aircraft
- Reviewing and interpreting wiring diagrams
- Building wiring harnesses
- Installation of earthing and static discharge systems
- Installation of RF systems
- Ensuring that all avionics equipment works properly before take-off and that they do not interfere with any other electronic device
- Removing, repairing, and re-installing any problematic avionics equipment before an aircraft is cleared for take-off
- Providing accurate diagnoses of difficult avionics problems within the flightline environment
- Organizing ground support and test equipment for flight tests
- Supporting the analysis of flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and study the operations of the electrical components
- Collaborating with engineers, technicians, and aircraft maintenance staff
- Keeping detailed records of all repairs and work performed on the aircraft in the relevant log books
- Experience in working remote flightline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A