WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Eaton in Pune,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Business Analyst in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting CRDS’s strategy in developing and executing a unified collection of tools, dashboards and analytics to deliver better data-driven insights into business operations. Key objective to be met by the execution of this strategy is to have a single source for truth for data enabling faster, accurate decision-making, reporting of key metrices and deploying advance analytics methods and techniques to provide insights and recommendation for actions.
Discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data. Help to make smarter decisions to business by delivering a single source for truth for data. Primary focus would be in applying advance analytics methods and techniques to provide insights and actionable recommendations.
- Lead / Co-lead analytical projects from conceptualization to execution and partner with the business in the implementation of the analysis for driving incremental sales and profits.
- Design & build platforms and programs to collect, store, analyze and visualize data from various sources for specific projects
- Responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more insightful to the users
- Strong business acumen- ability to understand business processes & user requirements to plan where data fits into the business model to build a data ecosystem to serve the business needs
- Provide ongoing analytical support to various functions with the systematic use of both historical and predictive data to make informed decisions.
- Identify and discover opportunities for utilizing advanced analytics methods and support in developing the competencies in the analytical team problem identification and problem-solving using advanced analytics/ statistics
- Provide guidance on data management, data governance & data visualization-related principles within the group
- Develop conceptual data models to improve processes, reduce risk and add strategic value to the business
- Education level required: Minimum Graduate in Mathematics, Business, Economics
- Years and area of experience required: 5-7 years of experience – manufacturing industry exposure preferred.
- Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Power BI experience mandatory
- SQL query language mandatory
- Data Engineering basic – (Extracting (relevant data), transforming (cleaning data), and loading (calculating & integrating) data from multiple sources to a single repository.) – Mandatory
- Using data and managing from RDBMS/ databases. Metadata, Taxonomies
- Strong analytical skills- prior experience of working on big data analytics projects – Preferred
- Prior experience of establishing a well-managed enterprise environment in MS Azure- Preferred
- Analytical modeling experience – Mandatory
- Strong business acumen (of whichever industry the candidate belongs)
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive & independent in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic and Critical approach towards solving problems and decision making
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills – storytelling, concept pitching.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A